Re: drill press question

The slickest way I have seen to do it,is chuck one of those long peg board hooks in it,The kind that have a center stabilizer. The hook part will be inverted and will always be the same distance from the quill. Raise the table and adjust accordingly as you rotate the quill. Unplug the DP first,you don't do this under power.

Does anybody have any tips on aligning the table on a drill press so that > when it is tilted it will be directly in line with the bit? I need to make > multiple angles holes on a long narrow piece of stock (handrail), and am not > entirely sure what the best way to make the table square to the bit is? > > Thanks, > Eric > >
Reply to
William E. Prisavage