Re: Drawers without slides - Update

"Swingman" wrote in message news:...

Earlier in the week I contacted the fine folks who run the historic building, and this morning they were gracious in allowing me all the time I needed to photograph the wooden drawer slide method previously mentioned in this thread:
Scroll to the last set of photos ... they are self explanatory, so there's not much narrative. As earlier mentioned, it was the remarkable "fit and feel" of these old inset drawers the first time I saw the piece that got me to poking around to find out how it was done.
It is even simpler than I remembered, but very effective.
Last update: 1/06/07