Re: Dissolving shellac flakes?

> Heh... Put the rocks in in December. Listen to it make its tremendous

>> racket until February, changing grits a few times along the way. Voila. >> Instant dust collector. > What? Dust collector? Humm.

Yeah, OK, so maybe not. How about instant shed space waster?

Reply to
Silvan

Something else you might try:

Last Christmas, I asked for and received as a gift a ceramic mortar & pestle set from William's Sonoma. They are rough finished with the consistency of 220 grit paper. This lets me really grind the shellac out to fine particles to speed dissolving.

~Mark.

Reply to
Mark Ohlund

Stir it for 10 minutes.