Re: Dissolving shellac flakes?

Morgans wrote:

Yeah, OK, so maybe not. How about instant shed space waster?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (werlax) wrote in message

Something else you might try:
Last Christmas, I asked for and received as a gift a ceramic mortar & pestle set from William's Sonoma. They are rough finished with the consistency of 220 grit paper. This lets me really grind the shellac out to fine particles to speed dissolving.
~Mark.
On 1 Oct 2003 08:10:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (werlax) wrote:

Stir it for 10 minutes.