Re: Castair compressor

That URL is http://www.castair.net No experience, this is the first I've heard of them snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net (mauiboy) wrote in message

snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net (mauiboy) writes:

I ended up paying a bit more for a Castair than a Husky or a Campbell-Hausfield. I basically got the smallest upright model. It is still pretty big.
I liked the fact that is made less than an hour's drive from home with all US made parts. I also liked that it was sold at the local hardware store instead of the big box.
Never had another compressor of the same style to compare noise against.
Brian Elfert
Thanks for the reply. What do you think of the noise level?
By the way, what model did you get? I understand that many of the direct drive models have the same specs except for the tank (hot dog, twin tank, pancake). I wonder why you'd want one over the other?