Re bosch table saw

Patt wrote:

I am not sure how or where the wood hangs up by the desciption in your post, more info would help with a solution. I have had the bosch for 4 years. I have removed and replaced the splitter so many times I stripped yhr threads on the mount. I re-tapped the holes, removed my splitter and cut it down into a riving knife. there is now no blade guard of course, but the riving knife ALWAYS stays on the saw regardless of the type of cut. I have tried a number of ways to get the saw to kick back (think mythbusters type of experiments) and it will not do it.
Scot
srazor Wrote:

Have you tried with the blade guard removed ? I think Scot is right. I had the same problem previously. I removed the blade guard leavin the riving knife without load....and the saw blade and the riving knife became i straight line
-- Sandingdust