Re: Bending 3mm metal puzzle

george
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:16:21 +0100, "john thompson"

I've used a rubber mallet and/or a broomstick on dents like that. Support the edges where the flat starts and push out on the center of the flat area. The flat comes out pretty easily, so take care. Slow, firm pressure works best for me. YMMV
-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:16:21 +0100, "john thompson"

I saw a guy on TV once, on a deep cable science channell. He rolled up an aluminum pan like a tortilla, with his hands. Then he bent a 12" Crescent wrench to a 90 deg angle.
Just do that.
-Zz

Without anyone getting overly excited at my comment being unwarranted critique of skill levels might I say that the owner of a nonstick alum alloy 'pan who was not possessed of the skill to "dolly and hammer" the 'injury' (as described), returning the vessel to serviceable use had best........ buy another fskn 'pan ensuring saving himself - and this cross-posted thread the B/W! /rolls eyes I mean, really... really... .. bless my brothel keeping Aunt for her efficiencies :-/ george

/nodding
http://www.backyardpoultry.com/vis/2007/feb/Chook%20Shed%20and%20Pen.JPG
... time for that pan to hit the chookpen :-) george