Re: Beautiful Reuge Music Boxes

I wonder if you have a music box that plays: "Happy Trails to Spam!"
Go away . . .
Jums

Hey,
Did you guys know there's a Spam Museum in MN? They sell t-shirts and everything. Of course we also have hot dish...
Blessings, Jenny
LOL! I didn't know that Jenny - you'd figure by now that I would have gotten spammed about coming to visit it! LOL!
Jim