Re: Another tool ID needed XXV

Close enough, it's an insert nut, hammer-in type, threaded on the inside

They are regular staples, don't know if they're narrow crown

It's wooden, but it wasn't used in a bakery.

Correct.
Nope

Butter or Ice Cream churn paddle?
scott
writes:

Nope, according to the seller it wasn't used as a paddle.

It doesn't look like any potter's tool that I've seen. I think the mold making is a closer fit.
Patriarch

The square end of this one is 15/16" square and says "E. Smith. J." , the other end is tapered and appears to function as a handle.

The seller had six similar tools that he was selling, all marked "founder's tool". So although it might look like a paddle it was used for something else.
Item 211 is a miniature sanding block. It is part of a set that contains several different profiles. I believe the set is still available.
Item 212 may be a home-made precision straight edge. It looks similar to one I have in a DoAll Precision Inspection Kit.
I have no idea what Item 202 is, but I am guessing it is some sort of kingpin or tie rod end reamer.
Item 209 looks like a worn out sand casting mold ram.

This answer is correct.

Sounds like a good guess, I'm still not sure what this one is.

I think this is right.