Another tool ID needed XVII

Just posted some more photos this morning:

R.H.

Number 164 is an Iron ball, 1 1/4" diameter. WhadoIwin? ;>

Michael Baglio ...who's thinking that #162 is the rook from a Sears Handyman Chess Set...

Reply to
Michael Baglio

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:48:38 GMT, Michael Baglio snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com>

calmly ranted:

The Ball! Nos just hold still for a minute while he loads it into his musket...

Is 163 a benchmount coconut opening tool?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

<snip>

Nope - #163 is a guard for a mower...tractor type, where the blade has triangular teeth, and moves back-and-forth....

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Although at 4.5" inches it is longer than most sickle mower teeth that I've seen. They also have teeth like that on combines and this one is more likely from a combine than a mower.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Good point - I didn't read the length....!

Reply to
Rob Lee

#167 is a device for bending wire. Out using the ifferent slot and pins you can bend wire or small diameter steel rod into any variety of shapes.

Reply to
David Chamberlain

Yeah, but I bet you could buy it for half the price at Princess Auto.

Even cheaper if you paid in US dollars, not Canadian !

Reply to
Andy Dingley