RBI out of business

For the scrollsaw types here just heard that RBI Hawk is out of business. If you go to their web site they simply state that due to the economic climate they have closed their doors.
This is too bad they made a nice product and they made it in the US
Russ
Russ Stanton wrote:

Man, sorry to hear about that. They were on my list for future purchase when I decided I needed a scroll saw. Bummer.

That is a bummer. They've made some good long lasting saws. They were on my list for an upgrade. I hope the economy turns around soon.
Train your mind to test every thought, ideology, train of reasoning, and claim to truth.