RAS setup help

Hi, Just got a used craftsman RAS and after incorperating it into my side bench with my SCMS I find that I have to set it up to cut true, Any ideas on this process would be helpfull as I dont have a clue as where to start.
Thanks

The alignment process is described fully in the owner's manual. If you don't have one, you can get one from Sears.
At my local library they have an excellent old book about tuning radial arm saws by Jon Eakes.

on
The Jon Eakes book is available online to download. Try a search.
--
Rumpty

i just downloaded that book, It was only $11.25 usd. and is packed with pretty good info.

start.

on
D(id)AGS and found this: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:rec.woodworking+insubject:RAS+insubject:alignment&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Hr5POjfFtIDqylhWPVlM7kprEPn%2B%404ax.com&rnum=1
Knew it was out there somewhere! Complete writeup on RAS alignment procedure. Nahmie