Question on adjustment of Delta planer

I am the new owner of a Delta DC-33 planer, and I am in the process of changing the knives. After reading the manual, I am curious of the adjustment of the outfeed roll. The manual states for outfeed roll to be set at .020" on the left side of the roll, but .030" on the right side of the roll. I would have expected both sides to be at the same height. Am I misinterpreting the instructions? If not, does anyone know the reason for the difference?
I have posted the respective part of the manual on ABPW.
Thanks, Randy

I suspect a misprint.
The RC-33 is set at .040 below the arc, though I suspect there have been many changes since Invicta made the planer.

the literature the OP presented was very specific, mentioning it in several places in ways that precluded misprint.
I have no idea why they set it up that way, though. since no answers came here, try asking over at www.owwm.com

For those who can get any binaries on abpw ....
As was suggested, I called Delta's tech support today, and they answered my question.. I should have tried them first, but I didn't think that they would still be supporting the this model.
They said that the manual is correct, and there should be .010 difference between the left and right side of the outfeed roller. The reason that they gave is, "The torque from the chain drive actually lifts the left side by ".010" when planing."
I am surprised that there is that much movement under load, but they must have measured it.
Hat's off to Delta for still supporting this planer.
Thanks, Randy