Quality of Broyhill dining tables

I'm about to go and spend some money on a Broyhill dining table (model Elk) at a local furniture store. Appears to be solid wood for the most part. Has anyone had any problems over the years with this brand? It appears to be quite solid. But it is $2500 with 8 chairs, all oak.
Thanks,
Dean
It doesn't have a veneer top?
Dave
dean wrote:

Its a rustic looking (planked) table. The surface is about 1/8" thick and the edges are solid oak, but I can't tell what's under the surface. Anyway I ordered it so its kinda mute point now.
THX
Dean