Quality Dog Door

Sorry, not a clue. Lewis

Reply to
Lewis

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:03:45 -0600, "Nehmo Sergheyev" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

What the f*ck? Bet you hang out on the rec.pets.dogs ng right?

Reply to
Old Nick

It would at my house. They'd kill about anything smaller than a bobcat, I expect. I sure wouldn't want to find out what they'd do with a skunk though. One of my dogs got skunked, then got in my car, eight years ago, and it still smells like skunk.

Reply to
Silvan

Raccoons are plenty tough, but with a skunk in the fight, it doesn't matter who wins -- you lose.

--RC

rcook5

Tue, Jan 25, 2005, 1:03pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nehmo=A0Sergheyev) irrationally mumbled: Most burglars around are black, and they're afraid of dogs.

ROTFLMAO Sure, in an all black neighborhood. And, afraid of dogs? That would pretty much depend on the individual, and the dog, wouldn't it? You really ought to think a bit before you say things like that.

That's the reason I keep coming back here, every once in awhile some real entertainment pops up.

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T