quack quack.help with duck calls

Hi All,
Looking for info and specs for turning duck calls. Any help to get me going in the right direction would be appreciated.
Dan
dan cordes wrote:

This may help:
http://www.customcalls.com/makeaduckcall.htm
Dunno, Jack. What that mostly tells me is "if you don't know how, forget it"
I don't see how that helps the OP.
Thanks Jack,
That'll be a good starting point for me.
Dan

OK, I stand corrected.
;-)
djb

Try posting in rec.crafts.woodturning too.
dan cordes wrote:

The right direction might be news:rec.crafts.woodturning since you want to turn them. Just a direction. Don't know how, myself, sorry, someone, or more is likely to though. Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

I don't know anything about them myself, but looking at the link provided, it seems like they might have a lot in common with voicing a pipe organ. If you can't find much information on tuning the call, you might check that out as another source of general information. Of course the reed will change things, but it may give you some interesting leads.