Q-Line Furniture

I stumbled upon this site today. Thought I would post just in case someone hasn't seen it before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=1pYqquG27pg

I never seen furniture that was so well armed. It is a good idea. Secret compartments have been around for a long time. This is a modern day application of this. Very interesting stuff. I bet it is expensive.
On 4/5/13 12:08 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I saw one drawer that would probably pay for it, twice over. :-)
--

-MIKE-