Q? Fein plate joiners

Does any one have any info on the Fein plate/biscuit joiners at Lowe's? They have them for $66 US and it is tempting.
I can't seem to find anything on fein's website about a plate joiner. In my experience with Fein they make super high quality tools. That said I have never seen anything of theirs for less than 100 more than a similar model from a competitor. Like their 12v non hammer cordless drill is more than my 14.4 cordless hammer drill from Bosch. Seems unlikely they would have a plate joiner for 77
Andrew
Are you sure you don't mean Freud? Gene

You are right it is a freud not a fein, boy oh boy am I embarrassed!!!! I must have fein on the brain this week. I even told my son to hand me a fein belt sander knowing full well it was a PC machine. Went to Lowe's to look at it again and they just marked it down to $50 US on a close out. Model is JS100a and I now have it and will try to figure some way to use it. Thanks for the help