Put a Trash Bag In My 2 stage dust collector!!!

I did a search on the web to see if there was a way to put a bag in my 30 gal 2 stage dust collector and I found a thing called bagkeeper it works great when the bag fills up grab the bag put it aside put in a new bag and keep on working when I am done I take the bag outside and empty it. About $20.00 bucks. Thanks for all the info from everyone it really helps. Ben
I went to Home Depot, spent $6 for some fence wire and made a wire cylinder to just fit inside my trash can (dust collector) that holds the contractor plastic bag in place and prevents it from collapsing.
Joe T