problem with stain marks on board after planeing

I have some QS red oak 5/4 for a hall table top and when I planed them to 4/4 + some stain marks apeared on a couple locations and I am wondering if I can bleach or clean these marks. I have (3) 9"x8' bookmatched boards so the marks appear on the boards in the same general location on the boards. The makes are not solid, they are discolorations that may not even show up when finished, but I would hate to have to go the that point only to find out that they show up. If I could just get them to fade a bit. If there is such a cleaner, do I need to do the entire board so they will finish the same?
Any help would be great and thanks- -Mike
Mike Coonrod wrote:

You can usually tell what will show up when finishing if you wipe down the wood with mineral spirits or denatured alcohol.

I recently had the same problem, black marks that run the width of the board. I guess these come from strapping the lumber down during the kilning process??
Anyway, all I can suggest is what I did: Scrape, sand, scrape, sand. And try not to create any divots as you scrape them out. Periodically put a straight edge accross the problem area as you scrape.
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com