Powermatic decision

Page 2 of 2

One dealer I spoke with recently commented how the Sawstop rep told him about the tail of two high schools, one of which balked at the extra cost of a Sawstop and the poor kid who now lives without those few fingers. It can and does happen to anyone. In fact, more and continuing experience just equals more exposure to the risk.
How true, I read an article about an avid woodworker/surgeon. He pretty much said that the more experienced the woodworker that he has repaired the more often the accident will happen. The new woodworkers are still a bit afraid of the tool and are more cautious.

Wait! You don't need to decide! Just get a PM2066! http://www.woodwerks.com/pmc.php