Powermatic 66 for $1610 -10% w/free DC1100CK at Amazon.

Anyone in the market of a Powermatic 66?
I Saw this on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/fenas PM66 for $1609.99 -10% and a free DC1100ck dust collector.
Renowood
Renowood wrote:

That's funny, it shows up as $2,149.94 on my screen.
er
--
email not valid

Enoch Root wrote:

That's the "was" price. If you add it to your basket, it shows $1,609.99.
The DC alone is listed at $549.99.
Such a deal!!
Renowood wrote:

*headslap*
Nevermind... I wasn't reading.
er
--
email not valid

shipping?
Toller wrote:

That was in re my previous post... I was looking at the wrong price and thought it was $400 more. Ah, are you saying $400 shipping is the twist on the "bargain"?
er
--
email not valid

Enoch Root wrote: