Power tools in Europe (long)

Page 2 of 2

-Doug, Why have you got a hyphen attached to your christian name. Rgds
No hyphen Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:56:24 -0700, Noel Hegan wrote:

Noel,
Hyphens are free :-)
Agnostic Doug
On 14 Oct 2003 16:56:24 -0700, c_address snipped-for-privacy@europe.com (Noel Hegan) pixelated:
-snip-

'Cuz he's a dashing young lad, of course.
------------------------------- Iguana: The other green meat! ------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

I occasionally talk to some visitors here (from the UK and elsewhere in the EU) about what they have. It seems the cost is more but you seem to have access to much higher quality that what Joe Consumer here can find without jumping through a lot of hoops. An imported sliding table saw here is very big $$$.

Actually your gun murder rate is about ready to exceed ours.

All part of free trade, you give us what we dont have and we return the favor 8^) How about a bootleg shipment of cordless drills for some ale????
-BR