Poster Kiosk: Any plans available?

I'm sure we've all seen poster kiosks in cities. They're usually largish, round structures, with a ring of slats around so people can staple posters on them. I'd like to build one of these, or at the very least, see what's involved in their construction. Does anyone have a lead on a plan or two, or even some decent photos of them?
Thanks in advance.
Alt.home.repair might have some ideas also.