Possible gloat gets better!

Folks,     The Wallingford, CT WWW store now has the Jet JTAS-10 3HP Cabinet saw with 50" fence, router, router lift, etc... for $1250!!!
This is a brand new saw! One of the employees told me today that they even have a choice of left or right tilt, as they have both in stock.
Anybody in central CT need a cabinet saw?
Theoretically, you could buy the saw, off the router and lift for about $300 total on eBay, maybe more, and have this saw, brand new, for about $950.
THAT'S a GLOAT!!
I have nothing to do with WWW, I just figure there's got to be a 'wrecker who can gain from this. They also have a 50" X5 Unisaw for $1550.
Barry
in message

It is?
I bought my Unisaw, 3 HP, new in the crate, for $800. Already had the router.
I gotta get out more...........
Jon E
When did you buy it?
Bob
message

About a year ago.
There's deals to be had, you just hafta look for them.
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:40:57 GMT, "Jon Endres, PE"

Where did you get a crated Unisaw for $800? What was included with it. That's obviously a super gloat, but that Jet will be pretty close for somebody.
Barry