Porter Cable plate joiner for $89

Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner

woodchucker

Odd looking biscuit joiner. Looks like a wrench.

Reply to
RonB

You have to look the day it is posted. It changes daily and most days its useless overpriced specials. That particular day it was a great deal.

That's why I look daily... didn't need one myself, but waiting for the day that a deal pops in that interests me.

I never buy if I don't need it, only if I do. Probably could have sold that as used for more than the $89

Reply to
woodchucker

You're kidding, right?

Reply to