Porter Cable plate joiner for $89

Those of you wanting a good biscut joiner http://www.tooliday.com /
--
Jeff

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:24:15 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:

Odd looking biscuit joiner. Looks like a wrench.
On 1/27/2013 1:19 PM, RonB wrote:

It changes daily and most days its useless overpriced specials. That particular day it was a great deal.
That's why I look daily... didn't need one myself, but waiting for the day that a deal pops in that interests me.
I never buy if I don't need it, only if I do. Probably could have sold that as used for more than the $89
--
Jeff

On 1/27/2013 12:19 PM, RonB wrote:

You're kidding, right?<g>