Poly Question

I am looking for a cheap polyurathane(sp) that is as clear as water or as close to it as possible. Wife needs it for her crafting. Any brandnames and locations where I can buy it would be appreciated.

KW

Reply to
Smokey

Look for waterbornes. They tend to be quite clear.

David

Smokey wrote:

Reply to
David

Sorry I live in NJ and have never seen clear water

Reply to
Ray

Reply to
nospambob

bridger

he said "cheap". :) It's excellent, but it ain't cheap!

David

snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

Reply to
David