Poly Question

I am looking for a cheap polyurathane(sp) that is as clear as water or as close to it as possible. Wife needs it for her crafting. Any brandnames and locations where I can buy it would be appreciated.
KW
Look for waterbornes. They tend to be quite clear.
David
Smokey wrote:

Flecto Varathane Diamond Finish is a WB polyurethane if memory serves.

Sorry I live in NJ and have never seen clear water

www.compliantspraysystems.com
he said "cheap". :) It's excellent, but it ain't cheap!
David