Polarization Rampant - Woodworking Topics - almost zilch

Page 2 of 2

I am interested in fiddle too..but I don't think it shouldn't be the first instrument to build (I don't think it should be the first instrument one learns to play either, at least not with the DIY approach). Plus, talk about spending more money on tools... Whatever intrument was pursued, it may make for good reading--maybe interesting listening too!