Pocket holes in 1/2" plywood?

I am going to build a cabinet out of 1/2" plywood, and would like to hold it together with pocket hole screws. Will this be strong enough? Do I use the screws for softwood?
Thanks.
use the coarse screws. strong enough? are you gonna jump on it? got any glue you could spare for assembling that cabinet?
dave
John wrote:

it will work just fine, use the course threads 1". I have used it to make several cabinets
John wrote:

These folks wrote the book:
http://www.kregtool.com/woodworking_shop_tips.asp#Tools
There is FAQ on 1/2" stock.