pocket hole drill

Page 2 of 2

If the drawer sides are 3/4" thick you could. If these drawers ahre going to be heavily loaded and slammed shut I'd have my doubts about longevity unless using a hardwood that really held a screw well.
Every complicated problem has a simple solution that doesn't work.

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland