Pocket door slides????

Anybody have any favorite pocket door slides that they like to use? I'm building an entertainment center and will be installing them for the first time. Doors will be 24x56.
Any help would be appreciated.
Bryan
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:46:41 -0500, "DamnYankeeBastard"

I've only used the Blum brand. They are quite sturdy and come in enough sizes to handle most needs. They come with the European style hinges in the package mounted to the slides. You can find the Blum site on the web and get the specs about clearances and sliding distance before you buy. I suspect that they will recommend 3 slides for each door that size.
Mike O.