Please help us......

Hello! The East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band has just started our fundraising campaign and I need your help. Please help us fundraise by treating yourself to your favorite magazines. Order or renew any magazine for as little as $8 and 40% of each purchase goes directly to our group. Your contribution will help make this a huge success and get us one step closer to reaching our goal! * Choose from over 1,000 magazine titles * Save up to 85% off newsstand prices * 40% of the proceeds goes to our cause Take a quick minute to browse our web page by going to
http://www.fasttrackfundraising.com/magazines/shop.php?group=J02C0
Thanks for your support! East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band P.S. Can you help us spread the word? Please forward this message your friends and family and anyone else interested in helping out a worthy cause and saving money on magazines.

Do you sell SPAM?
--
Regards,
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:05:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

"Well, we've got spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam........."
-TES
PS: Monty Python, I think.

Baked beans are off...
--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane

On Feb 21, 11:13 pm, Dave Balderstone

We are a Marching Band in CT. We need help fundraising. This site is safe and secure.

Fund raising by spamming news groups seems to me it might just be counter productive. But then I am an old fart. At least your IP address does come from Comcast in CT, no google groups does not make you anonymous. If you were to post this in a newsgroup that prohibits such ads your Comcast account would be in jeopardy.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

I'll keep that in mind........sorry to bother you.

The marching band at my son's school wants to raise funds, too. But our band director doesn't spam usenet.
--
Regards,
On Feb 22, 10:05 am, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Just thought someone out there would like to help out a worthy cause. Sorry to bother you with our spam.

So hold a bake sale. That's what we did at my son's school.
--
Regards,

If you need funds, fundraise. If you need help fundraising, hre a professional fundraiser. Whoever told you spamming newsgroups is an effective way to fundraise, is either an idiot or setting you up for failure.
--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane

I might also add that the members of this group have been very nice ( so far ) in explaining our thought on spam. I have seen many others get quite a different reception.
Spamming is not the way to go - sorry!