Playing Card Box Plans ?!

http://www.craftyengraving1.com/Shopping%20Cart/OFB406TR.htm
Anyone know of some plans around for a box like this depicted in the picture ?
Thank you

try: http://www.woodturns.com/books/search_by_subject/boxes.htm

Ok, I know this is obvious, but it is just a box with a divider. Any book on making small boxes will enable you to make this box easily; just resize one of the boxes slightly. And the book will give you loads of techniques. Much, much better then a plan.

Amen.
In article

I learned how to make small boxes from such a book and I heartily recommend it:
_Box-Making Basics_ by David M. Freeman The Tauton Press, 1997, ISBN 1-56158-123-2, $19.95 in the U.S.
After mastering the basics with Freedman's help, you will be ready to mouve on to Doug Stowes books, which are really good, but a bit much, perhaps for a rank beginner.
--
Regards,

Benoit Evans
WoodSmith custom woodworking series "Home Entertainment" volume
Gunny Bunny wrote:

--
---

BRuce