Plans for candy rack?

Hi all. Been awhile since I've posted here.
I'd like to build a 3' wide candy rack for my store, with maybe 4 or 5 shelves. I am going to put stuff like Certs, Altoids, etc on the top shelf or two, and then larger stuff like boxes of candy bars on the middle/lower shelves. Anyway, anybody have a link or can help me hunt down some plans to build something for this? I suppose I could make my own, but I'm not a pro and was hoping not to reinvent the wheel.
Thanks for any leads, dwhite
Dan, I'm not sure what type of store you are running, but here in Canada, if you are selling enough stuff, the candy suppliers wil typically provide you with a rack to display their stuff. Good luck. Doug

middle/lower
plans