planer question

I have been offered a planer or thicknesser made by a company called A-Z , which is then followed by the words "Planer 125" which I assume is the model. Has anyone heard of or owns one of these machines and if so are they any good ?

Any feedback greatly appreciated. Incidentally I am in the UK where I believe the machine was made.

Cheers Sam.

Reply to
louis

Never heard about it.

S.B.

Reply to
SBO

What do you mean by "offered". If you mean free, by all means take it and find out just how good it is.

A Google search showed up this model of the AZ360 planer ;)

Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
James Fish