planer question

I have been offered a planer or thicknesser made by a company called A-Z , which is then followed by the words "Planer 125" which I assume is the model. Has anyone heard of or owns one of these machines and if so are they any good ?
Any feedback greatly appreciated. Incidentally I am in the UK where I believe the machine was made.
Cheers Sam.
Never heard about it.
S.B.

What do you mean by "offered". If you mean free, by all means take it and find out just how good it is.
A Google search showed up this model of the AZ360 planer ;) http://www.betterroads.com/articles/NewProds/jan03bid.htm
Sam, sorry this isn;t a direct answer but I had a similar problem with machinery I was about to buy..... call axminster power tools in Devon they are also online, they have a technical sales bloke who knows all you need to know about planers. They have been manufacturing and dealing in planers for years and some of the older staff have a lot of experience using various brands, not just selling them. Ask for technical sales, ask the question, and whoever you talk to will no doubt consult the said chap. I got great service from this company without buying anything from them. If he doesn't advise you this is good enough for you, he can point you in the right direction for one to suit your needs. cheers Jim