Planer GLOAT!?!

After over a year of bugging the living crapola out of my brother who works the PC/DELTA plant in Jackson, TN.; he has come thru. PC/DELTA employee XMAS discount list came out and he is going to get me the DELTA 22-580 13' two-speed planer for $270.00. After reading every review I could get my hands on and trying to decide between Dewalt, Delta, or Rigid; he just made up my mind for me. Now I need to start bugging him about a new jointer for next XMAS!!!!

Cool, you're going to love it. I didn't get anywhere the price your getting it for. The first thing I ran through mine was curly maple for a jewelry box. It came out glass (well, almost glass) smooth with no tear out or sniping.
Jo
Not quite as good a deal, but here is one for $330 if anyone wants it. Not mine, BTW. David
http://tinyurl.com/wzo3
That's a good price But here is my gloat! I picked up a Dewalt dw733 for $100.00!

WOW!!! A Dewalt for $100.00. You rule! (especially if it was new).

No it was used by the guy needed room for his pool table and bar in his garage and gave up woodworking!

Still a great buy. Happy planing!

A 13 foot planer? Where you going to put it? Do you make conference tables?