PLANER for wood

Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer that they want to sell?
Would like something 12 inches or bigger.
Tanks
Jim wrote:

far "around" Houston are you looking?
Beaumont is a little far. However, if the deal is good, I may meet halfway or all of the way.
I passed a Dewalt up at a garage sale for $100 bucks and kicked myself right afterwards.
Email me, please.
wrote:
"Jim wrote: "> Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer "> that they want to sell? "> "> Would like something 12 inches or bigger. "> "> Tanks"I have one listed right now on southeasttexas.com. I'm in Beaumont, how "far "around" Houston are you looking?
Hey, I'm in Beaumont, too! But Beaumont in Alberta, that is.
Clint

Jody,
If you emailed me, I didn't get it.
Do you want to sell the planer?
wrote:
"Jim wrote: "> Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer "> that they want to sell? "> "> Would like something 12 inches or bigger. "> "> Tanks"I have one listed right now on southeasttexas.com. I'm in Beaumont, how "far "around" Houston are you looking?

Wouldn't we all.
todd
wrote in message

Yeah, then when we tried to use it we'd find out that we just had another overhyped tool that didn't make us any better at the craft.
Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer that they want to sell?
Would like something 12 inches or bigger.
Tanks

Would that be propane tanks or water tanks? They all come 12" or more.
I must have missed something, I thought the man was asking for a planer, how the hell did you come up with propane tanks ?
Richard
wrote in message

-
wrote in message

He said TANKS at the end of his message.