Pinned Spiral Scroll Saw Blades

Any one know where to get pinned spiral scroll saw blades?
Thanks,
Mike

I don't think they're made. Spiral blades are primarily for fretwork (especially veining) and pinned-end blades would not work in this application.
Kevin Daly http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html
Are there any adaptors that will adapt a scroll saw to spiral blades?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (Kevin Daly) wrote:

and pinned-end blades would not work in this application.r0Kevin Daly<http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html

What you want is a plain end adapter. The answer is yes. I've seen them at wildwooddesigns.com, sears and woodcraft (I'm sure there are plenty of other sources). May I ask what kind of scroll saw it is? There's very few that don't accept both pin- and plain-end blades.
Kevin Daly http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html