Pink Ivory Properties

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how stable pink ivory is in service. I'm considering using a piece as the infill for an infill smoother I'm collecting parts for, but just want to make sure I won't regret it.
On 10 Jul 2004 11:32:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@frieware.com (John Friesen) wrote:

as far as I have used it's fine. that's one expensive infill (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Never used the stuff. Does it come from pink elephants?

if it did it would be pretty common don't you think?? (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
I think it comes from gay elephants.