Ping: Woodstuff

If Brandom11's 3 phase motor isn't convenient or available, I have one that I may be willing to give you. I have been unable to remove it from the saw, it's stuck well, but I'm working on it. I bought a single phase to replace it and don't plan to use the 3 phase. I have the switch and wiring also, if needed. I'm in Lafayette, LA. I haven't looked at the specs on it, but I think the model # is 87-370. I have no idea if this motor works, since I don't have 3 phase service, but it looks clean and in good shape. I, too, bought this saw at an auction.
If anyone could use some 3 phase clutch motors, I have at least 2, that went on industrial sewing machines. I'll give them to whomever may have a use for them. These motors are comparable, in weight, to Unisaw motors.
I can send pics and specs, on any of these motors, to whomever is interested.
Sonny
| If Brandom11's 3 phase motor isn't convenient or available, I have one | that I may be willing to give you. I have been unable to remove it
email sent , thanks!