Ping Rob Stokes

We haven't seen nor heard from you since the 3rd. acquisition of the shopless band saw. (or at least my ISP hasn't shown the post yet.) Did you make it through and with what story did you decide on? Let us know you can still type with a couple of non-broken fingers. :-)
Jums
--
"If you ain't minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"

"Rob Stokes" whispered in a message:

Glad to hear you're still with us - just remember . . . women know what to do in their own good time! :-)
Congrats on the smooth transition to Mega Master of the Band Saws! LOL!
Jums
Rob Stokes wrote:
<snip>

I got a feeling it's her sympathy showing for you loosing the new shop with the move.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
I dunno but there's this used Unisaw I've found and, well.....
Rob

! ? <shocked!>
Noooo, not another one - surely?! ;O)
That'd be a hole no one could dig you out of!
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

hehe, could always "hide" it at my house,,,course im not gonna promise you get it back Rob. . .
Traves *G*
She seems like a really nice lady. Sort of like mine, real tolerant....
Phil