Ping Mr. Unisaw

Hey, I,ve seen you around for awhile.....I,ve posted a few times....Do you know what ever happened to that "Bay Area Dave" guy. Haven,t seen any post from him lately. He used to stir it up...but I seen a couple of good posts he had......anyway, thanks....George...
Let the chips fall where they may......
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:34:29 -0500, "George Berlinger"

he picked a fight or two too many, got his ass handed to him and slunk off with his tail between his legs.
came back shortly after under (yet) another name and has been behaving himself pretty well since.
IIRC he posts under the name of Dave now.

Leon wrote: IIRC he posts under the name of Dave now.
Please, a bit more specific. %-) Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

(on the fate of BAD)
I say we let this particular sleeping dog be....

Wasn't me, Dave.
Dave