PING Mike O. re pocket door casing

Mike, I assumed that the trim screws you referred to would be drywall screws. Correct assumption?
Thanks TomNie
Tom Nie wrote:

might be these: http://www.mcfeelys.com/subcat.asp?sid#9

I've always been under the assumption that trim screws were merely flat head screws with smaller than normal heads.
wrote in message

Trimhead screws are something special. Generally smaller heads, Robertson style, with a cut tip, to allow drilling without requiring a pilot hole. Small sizes only, in my limited exposure to them.
Patriarch, who has only used a couple of hundred of them...

Trim screws have a smaller head. The ones we use have are square drive. You should be able to find them at any lumber yard or one of the big box stores.
Mike O.