Ping: Larry Jaques - Re plate Joiner

Page 4 of 4

After due consideration, I have declared it "Just another damned Texicanism", sir. Thank you for your time.
P.S: My recent loss of 32 pounds (bringing me within 8 pounds of my svelte swimmer's profile in high school) ensures that nobody will perceive me as having a pregnant countenance. Can you say the same thing? ;) (As my face loses fat, I'm getting Dad's old jowls, tho.) <grumble, grumble> Aging sucks.
-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle
Mike M wrote:

I'm not afraid to ask questions, and I'm always thankful for any suggestions that I get. One thing I have learned (in another venue) is that there is "power in numbers". The communal interest is a good motivator. There are so many possible sources of distraction these days. I think this is certainly one of my primary social outlets too. I'm also a member of a woodcarving club--big "event" this weekend, in central Indiana, supported by several clubs. And then there's my full-time job! : )
Bill