Pinewood Derby

Anybody who knows anything about Tom Watson knows that he USED to own a shop. Which he shut down and is now working for someone else.
And he does spend time with us each year talking about his son's pinewood derby cars.
If you don't know what a pinewood derby car is, it is a massive communist conspiracy.
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:41:32 -0500, "Lee Michaels"

Or a blatantly commercial enterprise which none of us regulars have noticed yet.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:57:13 GMT, "Twayne"

Tawm is not a spammer!
Visit the site and look...
Google his name...

Regards,

Never saw the 'noobs' reply until the furor. Must've plonked him a long time ago, although I don't remember the reason, or even having plonked him. Based on this post alone, I remain happy in my decision.
jc
Twayne wrote:

What's a "dweb?" Do you mean dweeb, by any chance?
You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even in retirement.
You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness for your ignorance.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

but at the self righteous person after.

uh .... wouldn't that actually be Thomas R. Plamann?
"bookman" wrote in message

Nope. But, there's not much difference in craftsmanship, so take your pick.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Toronto's CN Tower on his lathe.... although he probably could *G*

Speaking softly, and carrying a big stick? (A pine 2x4 to make cars from right?)
Puckdropper
marching band.
Tom Watson wrote:

Cool Tom, and I thing you caught a big one. ;~)

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from overheating and melting the 20# test.

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from overheating and melting the 20# test.
I would be the courteous thing to do. :~)
On a different "on topic" subject, I know you have the Rotex and I am really wanting to get the Rotex 125 to help with dust control and to replace my 18 year old right angle PC. Unfortunately that would only correct half of the problem . I also have a PC Sped Bloc that puts out a cloud all on its own. Do you use any of the other Festool sanders such as the smaller finish sanders? Lastly, do you use Festool sand paper?
Well, this is very interesting.
A thread that started with a blank post (except for the sig) has gone on for almost forty replies.
Of course, this is mostly due to the Trollbitch, Twayne, or, "The Trollbitch formerly known as Pop", without whose assistance this thread would have died an early and deserved death.
TrollbitchTwayne has been busy, posting in 124 different groups, usually with the same level of knowledge, insight and intellect he has demonstrated here.
It's too bad our Trollbitch filters don't have an olfactory component. Guys like TrollbitchTwaynePop would never get by them.
wrote:

Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom,
I went to your site. I clicked on lots of stuff, neat stuff by the way. I never found anything about Pinewood Derby.
My dumb? ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net