Philips Wood screws

Page 3 of 3
J. Clarke wrote:

I was kind of surprised to find that Terrance's pal Phillip has two "L"s.
Cheers! Rich

Thanks for the clarification.
On Sat, 28 May 2011 14:24:15 -0700 (PDT), Father Haskell

Really?
http://www.phillips-screw.com /
Not necessarily the answer you're looking for but: Stainless socket heads stick nicely on the driver and they look good. I make a point of their display:
http://patwarner.com/images/try_square_2.jpg

Beautiful!
com:

Just a quick tack with a welder solves quite a few problems...
Epoxy for those screws that you can't weld...
Go through a lot of screw drivers that way, but for not having to have a thousand bits it's a good thing, eh?
Puckdropper