Performax - Mini

Has anyone in the group taken a look at the new "Mini" sander by Performax? Sanding width is not an issue in my shop and I would appreciate any comments on this machine.
TIA Ed Angell
got a url?
--
Dominic Palazzola
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

I saw it advertised in the 2003 No. 62 Klingspor Catalog, I haven't seen it anywhere else including the Performax web site.
Ed Angell
ok I saw that too, and after talking to a tech at performax he told me it wont be released till later this year for around 500.