Parts for Building a Child's Wagon?

Where can I find pre-assembled mechanical parts (wheels/axels/tongue, etc.) for a child's wagon? I do /not/ want wooden or spoked wheels; I want standard steel wheels and pneumatic tires as featured on Radio Flyer and Bobbybilt wagons.
TIA!
Davoud
--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

D:
Go to Harbor Freight or Northern Tools, or any other of the folks that sell the large garden type haul wagons. It is much easier and cheaper to buy something like this and pirate the parts you want rather than to try to find all the parts seperately.
Then you can build any type, style or design you want. You could even build one of those old woody wagons.
I had a Radio Flyer myself..
Robert
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I never had one when I was a kid.
My first kid wasn't a month old and she had one..*G* At month 3, she had her first LGB locomotive.....

Now SHE, or her sister, needs to have a child, because ..well...because that kid needs a Ditchburn.
Davoud wrote:

Speaking as one who has built a wagon or two, google for "pneumatic tires" and separately for "steel rod" for axles. www.woodonline.com has a plan for a kid wagon. They reference Meisel as a source for the hardware which is a bit pricey but well engineered. Enjoy.     mahalo,     jo4hn