Overhead Bin Hinge

I am looking for a hinge for some kitchen cabinets I am making. The uppers will go all the way to the ceiling. I want the top 12" or so to have a door that will hinge from the top. I have seen this on European cabinets.
This is the only hinge that I have found for this purpose:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page &1
The problem is that this hinge is for full overlay doors, and I am making 3/8" inset doors.
Anybody have any leads for either the inset hinge or other overlay hinges that might work?
Thanks, Harvey
http://www.blum.com/usa/en/03/07/index.jsp ;jsessionid00DMP-Cwdo4Izsq4DWU69XlFL:-1
eclipsme wrote:

Pat Barber wrote:

http://www.blum.com/usa/en/03/07/index.jsp ;jsessionid00DMP-Cwdo4Izsq4DWU69XlFL:-1

Thank you Pat. I emailed them to see if small quantities are available.
Harvey