overarm guard for Jet + Incra?

Advice requested . . . .
Just scored a used Jet cabinet saw (JTAS-10 in mint condition), fitted out with an Incra fence and extention table (including a router table) and a Delta splitter (the drop-in version).
I need a recommendation for a good overarm guard, preferably one that can be installed without having to cut the Incra rails. Having dust collection capabilities is a plus but not essential.
Thoughts?
Louis K. Bonham Houston, Texas
Check out the Excalibur Overarm guard. Dust collection included. Can be found in Rockler Cat., and the Tool Crib, don't know about Lee Valley.
--
Young Carpenter

: Advice requested . . . .
: Just scored a used Jet cabinet saw (JTAS-10 in mint condition), fitted out : with an Incra fence and extention table (including a router table) and a : Delta splitter (the drop-in version).
: I need a recommendation for a good overarm guard, preferably one that can be : installed without having to cut the Incra rails. Having dust collection : capabilities is a plus but not essential.
The Brett Guard. It has a vertical lock so if you have a piece of wood kicked up, the guard will hold it down.
    -- Andy Barss

if the extension is only 40" you can get a great deal on this one http://www.redmond-machinery.com/biesemeyer.htm I have it and it is a good arm. just bolts on.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
That's a great price, but the problem is that the Incra rails don't lend themselves to that kind of installation (real rail is a large, complex aluminum extrusion, rather than the simple L-shaped steel rail that the Biese is designed to mount to).

Louis K. Bonham wrote:

===================I have run an Excailbur (sp) over head guard for more then 10 years on my Jet Cabinet saw and am completely happy with it as a guard. My fence is a Bies...BUT the guard has nothing to do with the fence rails on my saw (not attached to them..nor even located near the so I have no clue as to what kind of problems you would have with the Incra fence...
My guard is NOT the current model...but similar... it functions pretty poorly as a dust collector BUT functions great as a guard... Can't remember what I paid for the guard (couple of hundred I guess) BUT it was money well spent...
I ordered the saw directly from jet in the late 80's...with the Bies fence and never even bothered to install the stock guard...trashed it without even looking at the darn thing...
Bob Griffiths

I modified the excaliber to take a 4" hose. it works pretty good. the only time it fails is when I cut only one side of a board and it i thicker then about 1" then sawdust gets past.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

I think all you would need is a plate on the bottom of the rail. My problem is I don't have anything on my arms and it wobbles a bit. but all you have to deal with is a square bar and one plate on the end for mounting to a table. on mine that is not screwed to anything. once the hose was on it does not bounce at all. the other guards take a more elaborate mounting I think.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes