OT: Where are the posts?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:21:43 -0700, Rod & Betty Jo wrote:

You are kidding, right?

I see 101 posts for this morning.. That's what's been posted since I checked yesterday, anyway..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Dan - come back in six or so months.
This group, like so many unmoderated groups is following politics.
You can see this easily; it took exactly ZERO posts to turn this into political vomit over your simple question of whether or not <<your ISP was working correctly.>>
Robert